ANDHRA PRADESH STUDY CIRCLE : HYDERABAD
Road No.14, Opp. KBR Park, Banjara Hills.
(Sponsored by Dept. of Social Welfare, Govt. of A.P.)
Rc.No.APSC/230/CSAT-2014/2013. Dated 17.05.2013.
Applications are invited from eligible SC, ST, BC and Minority candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT–2014) coaching programme at A.P. Study Circle, Hyderabad.
Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of the Civil Services Prelims in English medium only. Entrance exam for admission into A.P. Study Circle would be conducted at Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Vijayawada and Tirupati in the morning session on 23-06-2013 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
The aspirants are advised to down the application format and send the filled in application along with required certificates either by post (or) email in the proforma prescribed with two copies of the filled up Hallticket (original & duplicate) to the Director, A.P. Study Circle, Road No.14, Opp. KBR Park, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, on or before 15.06.2013.
Email address :
For any clarifications, please contact : 040-64104271.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION INTO A.P. STUDY CIRCLE :
1. The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.2.00
lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.1.00 lakh for BCs.
2. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational
institutions, since this is a full time residential course.
3. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government
4. Aspirants should have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional
Courses with a minimum marks of 50% for the academic year 2012-13.
5. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking
the CSAT-2014 Exam.
6. Aspirants from all over Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 15-06-2013.
NO TA / DA WILL BE PAID. SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE WITH SUFFICIENT POSTAGE (Rs.5/-) STAMPS SHOULD BE ENCLOSED FOR SENDING HALL TICKETS.
CANDIDATES SHOULD ENCLOSED 2 PHOTOGRAPHS (PASSPORT SIZE) WITH HIS SIGNATURE ATTESTED BY A GAZETTED OFFICER.
DIRECTOR, A.P. STUDY CIRCLE.