WAITING LIST CANDIDATES FOR UPSC 2012 COACHING
SELECTION LIST - III FOR UPSC 2012 COACHING
SELECTION LIST - II FOR UPSC 2012 COACHING
SELECTION LIST FOR UPSC 2012 COACHING
VALID APPLICANTS DISTRICT-WISE, CATEGORY-WISE AND GENDER WISE WITH RANKS
The selection list is provisional only for the admission into UPSC Civil Services-2012 coaching programme. You need to submit all your original certificates for the confirmation of admission on given dates and then you will be allowed to join Study Circle on 10th & 11th of September 2011. The coaching programme is being conducted at A.P. Study Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. The coaching programme will start from 10th September, 2011 onwards and will be ended by June, 2012. Once the programme is over the candidate has to vacate the study circle immediately. The admission of the candidate would be finalized subject to the submission of the following original certificates in person, in the office of A.P. Study Circle, Banjara Hills, Road No.14, Opp.to KBR Park, Hyderabad from 27.08.2011 to 30.08.2011 during office hours.
1. SSC marks memo
2. Intermediate Marks Memo
3. Graduation Marks Memos
4. Post-Graduation Marks Memos
5. Caste Certificate
5. Latest Income Certificate issued after June, 2010
6. Transfer Certificate of course last studied
Further, if a candidate failed to submit the above said certificates in any circumstances, your candidature stands cancelled and no excuses will be entertained. You will not be allowed to join Study Circle on 10th & 12th September 2011, if you are not able to submit all original certificates.
Verification of Certificates for the Confirmation of Admission for the First List
27.08.2011, 29.08.2011 and 30.06.2011
Time - 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M
Venue - A.P. Study Circle, Banjara Hills, Road No.14, Opposition to KBR Park, Hyderabad
Announcement of Second List: 31st August 2011
Verification of Certificates for the Confirmation of Admission for the Second List
05.09.2011 & 06.09.2011
Time – 10.30am to 5.00pm
Venue - A.P. Study Circle, Banjara Hills, Road No.14, Opp.to KBR Park, Hyderabad
JOINING DATES: 17/09/2011 & 18/09/2011 (Rooms will be allocated and mess will be started)
UPSC CIVIL SERVICE ORIENTATION & INAGUARATION ON : 19th September 2011 (Compulsory Attendance)
FINAL CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION: 17th September 2011
1. Candidates with a desiring to compete in the Civil Services Examinations (UPSC) are only requested to apply. This course is meant for higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except UPSC. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
2. The coaching will be given for UPSC Prelims and Mains only
3. The coaching program will be residential with free boarding and lodging till the UPSC prelims Exam in June 2012. The candidate will be given the following limited facilities: accommodation, food, coaching, Library, book fund, monthly pocket money.
4. Candidate should leave the institute immediately after the Preliminary Examination-2012. An affidavit to that effect will be taken from the candidate at the time of admission
5. Every candidate shall hand over his original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up 100% attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the APSC. The original certificates will not be given back before Prelims 2012 exam for any purpose.
Subjects for Mains Coaching: Telugu, Public Administration, Geography, Anthropology/Sociology/Political Science and History. Subjects will be taught, if minimum students should be ten. Teaching of particular subject depends on availability of experts.
Note : Candidates who have already taken coaching either in government institute or in private institute, are not eligible for coaching, if found guilty, he / she will be liable to severe punishment such as fine of Rs.50,000/-
Dr. N. SIDDOJI RAO